FLIGHTS TO KRAKOW
The International Krakow Airport offers many convenient airline connections with major destinations. This airport is located not far from the centre of Krakow, around 11 km away. In order to get to/from Krakow Balice, all you need to do is to take a taxi, bus or a train. You can reach it by:
• taxi ( 06:00-22:00 – approxim. 80 PLN, i.e. about 20 Euro; holiday, Sunday or 22:00-06:00 – approxim. 110 PLN)
• public bus Krakow Airport is served by three regular bus lines: 208 and 209 and 252 and one night line: 902. These are AGGLOMERATION BUS LINES.
Tickets (6 PLN each) can be purchased from:
– the ticket machine at the passenger terminal, arrivals hall, level 0,
– the ticket machine at the bus stop (payment in cash or with credit/debit card),
– the authorized ticket machines found on 292 line buses (payment in cash – coins only),
– the bus driver, in case of lack or failure of ticket machine (single tickets only, payment in cash – the exact amount of money).
The new Kraków Airport train station is located near the passenger terminal, at the rear of the multi-storey car park. Each train is equipped with air conditioning, power outlets, Wi-Fi and ticket machines. All trains are operating 7 days a week.
– Kraków Airport – Kraków Main Train Station: PLN 12,00
– Kraków Airport – Wieliczka Salt Mine: PLN 16,00
– luggage: free of charge.
Where to buy tickets:
– passenger terminal, level 0 (ticket machine)
– train station (ticket machine)
– train (ticket machine or train conductor on board).
Payment in cash or with credit/debit cards.