WG4 provides a link between all of the working groups, in order to identify and facilitate cross-sectional topics (such as the FIB atlas and FIB almanac), as well as coordinating the communication of fit4nano activities.
Specifically, WG4 is responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining the fit4nano website, which will also act as a repository of presentations, papers and other communications produced by fit4nano.
- Creating information material for distribution by fit4nano members at different types of events.
- Creating and maintaining the FIB atlas and FIB almanac – using information from WGs 1 – 3.
- Publishing a regular newsletter and delivering information through social networks.
- Coordinating outreach events with special emphasis on promoting MINT (aka STEM) topics at high schools and participation in science festivals.
It is hoped that all members of fit4nano will engage with WG4 so we can disseminate your work, discover, from your new ideas, how to engage with different communities, and create a well-connected network of researchers interested in Focused Ion Beam technology.