ITC conference grants:
• Serve COST Excellence and Inclusiveness Policy;
• Support Young Researchers and Innovators to establish a strong network and increase their visibility in the research community through sharing their work and to gain knowledge;
• Can contribute to increasing visibility of the Action.
ITC Conference Grants are supporting young researchers from Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITCs) or Near Neighbour Countries (NNCs) to attend international science and technology–related conferences, events, or activity on the topic of the Action that are not organized by the COST Action.
ITC Conference benefits:
• ITC Conference Grantee: receives support for attending and presenting their work (poster/oral presentation) at a conference and can establish new contacts for future collaborations.
Eligibility for ITC grants:
The ITC Conference Grant Applicant(s) are Young Researchers and Innovators (< 40 years old).
ITC countries are: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia,
Greece, North Macedonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey.
NNC countries are: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine (The designation of Kosovo is without prejudice to position on status and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.)
DISSEMINATION CONFERENCE GRANTS
Dissemination Conference consist in a presentation of the work of the Action in high–level
conferences by an Action participant.
• Significantly increase visibility of the Action in the research community, can contribute
to increasing visibility of the presenter
• Attract additional participants and stakeholders and disseminate Action results to relevant end–users at high profile Conferences in the field on a topic relevant to the Action.
Benefits of Dissemination Conference Grants:
• Dissemination Conference Grantee: Receives support for attending and presenting the Action, their activities, and results (oral presentation) at a conference and/or for developing new contacts and potential future collaborations
• COST Action: Receives increased visibility and awareness, new contacts with potential stakeholders
Eligibility of dissemination conference grants:
The Dissemination Conference Grantee is an individual affiliated to a legal entity in a COST Full/ Cooperating member, a NNCs and a European RTD Organization.
For further information please see the Annotated Rules for COST Actions, p58.
Applications are accepted at ay time.
Please see the Conference Grant PDF for more details.