Virtual Mobility (VM) Grants specifically contribute to the scientific objectives of the existing network (FIT4NANO), whilst allowing scientists to foster collaboration in a virtual setting, exchange knowledge, learn new techniques, disseminate the Action results, etc.
The successful applicant(s) will be selected by the Management Committee (MC) to perform activities that do not necessarily require in-person presence.
These activities may include:
- Support the harmonization and standardization of FIB models, methods, and procedures.
- Provide access to FIT4NANO results and expertise via online tools.
- Implementation of research activities that do not necessarily require in-person presence, (computational or modelling activities, data analysis of the FIT4NANO network for a specific report or activity, etc.)
- Surveys, questionnaires, or preparation of protocols, virtual mentoring of activities that can generate capacity, build new skills, particularly for PhD candidates and ECIs researchers.
- Any other virtual activity that serves the goals of FIT4NANO.
The maximum amount per VM Grant is EUR 1.500, with a maximum of 6 VM Grants per Action per Grant Period (up to 1,500 EUR per grant, max 9,000 EUR).
For further information including eligibility and how to apply, see the full call document here: