Combined FIT4NANO EuFN Workshop 2021 – First Call
After three very successful EuFN Workshops in Graz (2017), Grenoble (2018) and Dresden (2019) we are organizing the 4th EuFN workshop to be held in September 2021. This year the FIT4NANO-EuFN 2021 workshop will be co-organised with the workshop of the European COST project FIT4NANO. Expect a bigger audience and more presenters from all over Europe.
The EuFN workshop will take place at the Campus Science Center, Franz Grill Straße 9, 1030 Vienna, Austria
The workshop will start on September 27th at 14:00 and the last FIT4NANO session will be closed on September 30th at 12:00.
Registration for online participation is still at https://www.eu-f-n.org/registration/
- Simulation and theory (ion solid interaction, materials degradation, gas assisted deposition, …)
- Instrumentation (new tools, ion sources, detectors, manipulators, navigation, GIS systems, automation/control)
- Correlative Microscopy
- Micro- and nanomachining
- FIB applications in life science, geoscience and in other new fields
- Local characterization and analytics (SIMS/TOF-SIMS, EBSD, …)
- FIBID and FEBID
- FIB application for failure analysis and circuit edit
- FIB based sample preparation (recipes, best practice) for:
Representatives from industry (FIB/SEM tool supplier, FIB tool equipment manufacturer) will be available and will report on the latest products as well as FIB applications.
The full program is now available at https://www.eu-f-n.org/programme-2/
Also check the Eu-F-N website for updates on Corona regulations.